::Snow Pink::
Annyeonghaeseyo !

Holla !



Entries About Linkies Stuff

Annyeong! My name is Alya ! :) Do follow me to read my stupid stories ;)#Sarawakian #Kai #Luhan <3


Tagboard!

YOUR CBOX CODES




Churp Churp ;



Click them :) Thankyou ;)

Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Aqhiedah Sabri
Others:   


CRUSH ♡

Photobucket
The boy I like !

Hey, his name is Muhammad Akmal or Akmal for short. I have a crush on him since 24 April 2013. Now, its May and I've been crushing on him. He is single, and I call it awesome. His recent girlfriend is one of my sista. Sista ? Not really :) I hope he will always be happy without me and I am totally miss him :') Thankyou boyy. I hope you will be happy with my sista :* Take care of her properly or otherwise, you will be dead ! HEHE xD I am serious okay ! Don't play around ! I am afraid of you. My sista, takecare of my crush okay. HEHE ;D Okay, this kind of entry makes me cry already ! Thankyouuuuuu ! :) Do follow okay ! XOXO xD


0 Comments:

Post a Comment